Friday, June 14, 2013

Story by Harley Williamson

  • Well I used to go to my big brothers wrestling practice with him all the time and I loved it but i had to stop for a little while but a year ago he got me in a club (tri-citys wolf pack) and my parents noticed that I loved it and put me in a tournament after three weeks of practice. I was so happy that my brother could come and watch me wrestling in my second match. This was during freestyle I got a college move pulled on me and I landed strait on my head. My coach went out there and picked me up of the mat and went to shake the other coaches hand. I did not know my name after that for a while and I went to the next practice and my coaches were surprised I came back. I've worked hard every day after that. Now I’m the rookie state champ of the 85-pound division and the captain of my wrestling team and I will love wrestling every day of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment