Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Story by Ali Nazari


It all started my freshman year in high school. I loved basketball,  I wanted to make the high school team. I've played basketball my whole life up until my freshman year in high school. I tried out for the team and I didn't make it, I was heart broken. I needed something else to do, so I joined wrestling. First off season practice I fell in love with the sport, I was really good at it too. I had a good first season, but my season fell short due to my terrible grades, I was devastated. Wrestling drove me to do better in school,  and in life.  Wrestling made me into a better man today. If it wasn't for wrestling I would not have graduated high school in 4 years, wrestling drove me to succeed. I went from a 1.04 GPA freshman year to at 3.02 GPA my senior year. I'm currently in college working on my bachelors degree in criminal justice.  #KEEPOLYMPICWRESTLING

No comments:

Post a Comment