Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Story by Dino


As I was a fat freshman boy at 5'7 178, I needed a way of loosing weight, I tried running, i lost motivation, I tried most diets, I didn't see results, I just gave up, then school came around and me being a religious muslim I simply fasted and lost 4 pounds in a month, I loved loosing weight but a problem was that I can't fast everyday, as soon as ramadan ended school started, I didnt have gym first semester and I didn't play any fall sports because simply I was done with running after years of trying I just didnt want to until I joined wrestling in november and lost a lot of weight, enough weight for people to notice it. I thought I hated wrestling but it taught me to love it and simply live it I work hard all day and night if I have to, curently I'm 156 and going down. I just want to thank the beautiful and most old sport for everything. It could change someone elses life, that's why olympic wrestling should be saved. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment